Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My face is numb

I have just returned from the dentist. Three cavities filled. That's what I get for seeking out donuts, cookies, and ice cream all day, I guess. Part of me still suspects that dentists try their hardest to find something to drill each time you go in there. Alas...

The upper left side and lower right side of my face are the numb parts. It makes for quite a strange sensation. I don't know why anyone would be interested in reading this. I will stop talking about it.

On another note, boy, I sure am glad I can start sending my kids to Neverland Ranch again! From now on, for any child that is molested by Jackson, the crime falls on the parents. The parents are the ones that should be arrested, if they allow their kids access to that freak. No excuses.

I hear in the media "Oh, Michael's career may never be the same." I think that is crap. People knew the kind of guy he was before this whole thing. If they didn't believe he was a strange, creepy looking kid toucher back in '93, this new episode isn't going to change their minds. So I believe his career is pretty much the same as it was before this trial: Mostly washed up, but with enough idiots out there that think he's a sweetheart to still scrape a decent living from his newer, mediocre music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home