Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well, it looks like I'm travelin' solo (not the Han kind)

My friend Mike called me today, and he is capitulating to the demand of his job, which told him that he will have to work during his planned vacation or they would fire him. Unemployment sucks, definitely. But I have a feeling that they were blowing smoke at him, and that he is such a fine worker that he would have had his job regardless. He is not a gamblin man, however, and I am forthwith headed to Star Wars Celebration III all alone. This makes for quite a different trip, but I am determined to make the best of it. I feel bad for him, though, as he will be missing the experience of a Star Wars fan's lifetime! This will be my last post before the journey begins, and I will have I'm sure many stories and pictures to relay when I return. The pictures will now have me craning my neck with an arm extension out the side, but will be intriguing none-the-less.

By the way, I'd like to give a special thanks to Nick and Emily, who are letting me borrow their 4 Mpixel camera so I don't have to take pictures with my old broken down 2.1 Mpixel one.

May the Force be with you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home